Thursday, June 3, 2010

Best Ecchi/harem Anime

Belphegor Tribute to D18 **


Username: [info] alexiel_fay
Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Belphegor
Table Full : No
chosen Prompt: Blood Bitterness, Leather, Meetings, Boredom, Silence, Smile, Wish, Illusion, Power.
title set of themes: Until the last drop of blood
Where will post the job (over here) : [info] so_alexielfay probably FW
Warnings: Yaoi

Mezza_tabella - Belphegor
14. Blood 20. Amaro
21. Leather 26. Meeting
30. Noia 34. Silence
43. Smile 44. Desire
45. Illusion 49. Power

The Edwin from 50 subjects will have to wait, unfortunately. But since I had no intention of giving up the company, I zoomed out and I chose a character on which I believe I can write without incurring degrading in the writer's block. Belphegor taxis *-*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

* * adooooVa

0 comments:

Post a Comment